Week on 1 Page Planner Calendar Refill – Monday Start
$19.00 – $25.00
Our Week on 1 page planner calendar offers premium quality and minimalist design. Don’t let your planner make you feel overwhelmed. It’s easy to tackle your day with intention with our simple designs and make progress on your most demanding plans. It helps manage your schedule and launch your to-do list without all the extra fluff getting in the way.
- ADDITIONAL FEATURES – The weekly also includes Personal Information and a yearly glance mini calendar page.
- YEARLY STYLING – Complete 12 months. 12-month choices are from standard January through December or Academic July through June.
- PLANNER PEACE SIZING – With 9 different page sizes to choose from, you can get one step closer to planning euphoria. Please contact us if you are unsure which size will fit your planner. We will help the best we can!
- MULTIPLE BINDING CHOICES – Choose your binding based on your planner needs or go with no punch at all.
- CALENDAR LAYOUT – Choose from Deluxe or Compact. The Deluxe features our “This Month” dashboard before the week with the first day of a month, where you can record your approach for the period. On the backside, after approximately four weeks (sometimes five, depending on where the first lands), you have a Notes page to write the information you need to keep handy. It is great if you like to separate each period with dividers. If you prefer your calendar slimmer or have smaller diameter rings, go with the Compact version. The Compact takes out the dashboard and notes pages, so the weeks are printed back to back. See pictures and video for the deluxe example layout.
- THICK WHITE 80# TEXT WEIGHT PAPER – Write, draw, color, and more with your favorite pen, pencil, and watercolors without shadowing or bleeding through. Suitable for most writing instruments but the wettest gel, fountain pen inks, or alcohol-based markers.
This Weekly calendar follows a Monday through Sunday format. A complete month (30/31 days) will not be contained between the “This Month” dashboard and “Notes” pages. These pages are dependent on where the 1st day of the month lands. For example, if the 1st of May lands on a Saturday, the Monday through Friday after the dashboard page will be dated for the last few days of April, with Saturday to Sunday dated for May. This week will be titled May and start the “month” of May weeks.
That means the week with the first of any month will always be after the dashboard page and end with the last full week (Monday through Sunday) of that month ending with the Notes page. Then, start again with the dashboard until the end of the year. The weeks would be dated the same without the dashboard/notes deluxe pages (Compact version). We do not double up any weeks. This is the industry standard for calendars.
Slight design variations will occur from size to size. Additional pictures show a planner size chart and Deluxe options example. Please measure your existing inserts BEFORE ordering to ensure a perfect fit when choosing which size refill to purchase. Or send us a quick email. We will help as much as we can to get you the right size for your planner.
Need to look around some more? Head back to the main Shop page.