2022 Complete Vertical Tabbed Deluxe Calendar – WHITE TABS
$29.00 – $39.00
Our printed 2022 tabbed Complete Vertical Deluxe Calendar planner refill is created with the super busy person in mind! No more having to purchase a separate set of tabs to place yourself. The Tabbed version of our calendars comes with laminated tabs that feature the months of the year printed for easy access to your information. This complete calendar contains a monthly and weekly layout together in one planner!
- ADDITIONAL FEATURES – Includes a Personal Information and 2022 yearly glance calendar page. Along with major US holidays.
- 12 MONTH STYLING – January 2022 to December 2022. This tabbed version is only sold in 12-month increments.
- PERMANENT TABS – Durable, coated tabs that withstand constant use throughout the year for long-lasting, easy access to your most essential information. Black text on a white background. The Micro through A6 size will have six tabs along the right side of the page. Whereas, the Personal through Letter are able to accommodate all 12 monthly tabs down the page.
- PLANNER PEACE SIZING – With 11 different page sizes to choose from, you can get one step closer to planning euphoria. If you are not sure which size will fit your planner, please reach out to us. We will help the best we can!
- MULTIPLE BINDING CHOICES – Choose your binding based on your planner needs or go with no punch at all.
- OUTSTANDING FEATURES – Comes complete with a monthly and weekly layout. Monthly starts on a Sunday while the Weekly is a Monday start.
- DELUXE CALENDAR VERSION – The Deluxe features our “This Month” dashboard and “Notes” page for more planning space. Please read after the bullet points for more in-depth information regarding the dating of the complete calendar with the deluxe styling.
- HAND-COILED THICK WHITE 80# TEXT WEIGHT PAPER – Write, draw, color, and more with your favorite pen, pencil, and watercolors without shadowing or bleed through. Suitable for most writing instruments but the wettest gel, fountain pen inks, or alcohol-based markers.
Additional information regarding the Deluxe version: In between the two functional pages (This Month and Notes) are the two-page monthly layout followed by approximately four weeks (a Monday through Sunday week). The weekly part of the layout may not contain the entire 30/31 days of a month between these functional pages. It depends on where the aforementioned days fall within the week.
For example: if the 1st of May lands on a Saturday, the Monday through Friday weekly spread after the dashboard and monthly two-page layout will be dated with the last few days of April; with Saturday to Sunday dated for May. This week will be titled May and placed after the May monthly with the rest of the full weeks of May “ending” with the Notes page.
Basically, the week with the first of a month will always be after the dashboard/monthly two-page layout and have two months of dates in it. The rest of the previous month’s dates and the beginning of the current month. The rest of the weekly two-page layouts will be only full weeks of the current month followed by the Notes page. Only to start the next month with the dashboard page until the end of the year. We do not double up any weeks. This is the industry standard for calendars with a monthly and weekly layout combined with or without dashboard pages.
Slight design variations will occur from size to size. Additional pictures show a planner size chart and Deluxe options example. Please measure your existing inserts before ordering to ensure a perfect fit when choosing which size refill to purchase. Or send us a quick email. We will help as much as we can to get you the right size for your planner.
In an effort to better protect the tabs during shipping, we have placed the tabbed pages together behind the calendar against a piece of cardboard. You will need to add them to the calendar before use.
Need to look around some more? Head back to the main Shop page.